2021-2022 - ACCESS TO THE LIBRARY
3 September 2021
The current conditions for safe access to the Library services will be as follows until the end of the health emergency:
- The opening hours will be: Monday to Thursday, 9:00am-5:20pm; Friday, 9:00am-1:30pm
- To guarantee respect for social distancing, a limited number of scholars will be admitted each day, subject to booking and self-certification of good health conditions.
- Readers' reservations will be attributed on a first come, first served basis.
- Prospective readers must complete the form provided in this link FORM and send it to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The reservation is confirmed only after receiving acknowledgment by email from the Library; the Porta S. Anna Gendarmeria station will check the daily lists of the expected readers and will not admit those who are not listed.
- Readers will only be able to access the Library if:
- they exhibit a Green Pass, or a negative result for a rapid molecular or antigenic test performed in the 48 hours prior to access;
- they bring a protective mask, which they must wear for the at all times while on the Library premises;
- they respect the required safety distances, and follow the directions given by the staff.
- The use of the elevators available to readers is limited to one person at a time.
- The rooms of the Library will be regularly sanitized and sanitizing gels will be available.
- Used protection devices must be disposed of in accordance with the instructions of the staff and using the appropriate containers.
- The bar will be open but access to its premises will be limited.
- The staff will give instructions on the use of the lockers and on the arrangement in the study rooms and will be available for information or assistance.
- Readers coming from places considered at risk by the Italian government must comply with the requirements regarding quarantine and/or diagnostics and be in good standing with the current regulations: LINK.
- Those who have tested positive for COVID-19 must inform the Library immediately.
- Those who will not respect these directions will be asked to leave the Library.