Reproductions and Rights Office
The Reproductions and Rights Office handles requests for photographic and other reproductions, for purposes of private study or for other purposes such as publications, exhibitions, conferences, teaching, internet, audio, video.
It is divided into two sections:
- Service for Private Study
- Service for Other Uses
- provide telephone assistance regarding: basic information; work in progress; shipping and billing of ordered items;
- correspond with readers through e-mail and through ordinary mail;
- sfollow the received orders in their progress through the various relevant offices of the Library: the Prefect's Office, the Vice Prefect�s Office, the Photographic Laboratory, the Bursar's Office and the Shipping Office;
- verify that the copies used are conform to the ones for which rights were purchased.
- Dr. Ilaria Ciolli (reference for private study): contact by email
- Mr. Riccardo Luongo (reference for professional use): contact by email
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.; Monday and Thursday: 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Telephone: +39/06698.79455 - +39/06698.79407
- Fax: +39/06698.79464
- OFFICE: contact by email